- Installation of the “Husker Vision” Mitsubishi large screen TV’s at the University of Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium and Bob Devaney Sports Complex.
- The complete electrical distribution reconstruction of the Nebraska Educational Telecommunications Building with the extra challenge of keeping the TV station
functional during the 24 month reconstruction process.
- Historical renovation of the Whitcomb Conservatory at Doane College. Progressive Electric is honored to have been awarded the State of Nebraska’s “Excellence in
Construction Award ” for this project.
- Construction of a regional distribution center of approximately 500,000 square feet for Tractor Supply Company in only five months’ time.
- Installation of fiber optic network backbones for companies such as Novartis, Pfizer and Vulcraft Steel.
- Installation of the fiber optic network for the City of Lincoln, Nebraska’s 911 Emergency System.
- Construction of five seed treatment facilities in Central Nebraska for Winfield Solutions.
- Construction of multiple grain bins in Southeast Nebraska for Midwest Farmers Coop.
- Progressive Electric is proud to have provided services to enhance the productivity, growth and expansion of Midwest based clients such as Novartis
Consumer Health, Garner Industries, Commercial Plastics, Midwest Web, American Meter Company, Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing, Midwest Farmers COOP, Benchmark Biolabs, NEBCO, HTI Plastics, Royal
Composites, Winfield Solutions, Cable One, Lincoln Plastics, University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln Public Schools, City of Lincoln, Lancaster County, and many others.